I’ve been nominated by Bonne Vivante Life for the Versatile Blogger Award. Please have a look at her blog it’s really awesome. Thank you very much Bonne Vivante Life I truly appreciate your recognition of my blog and I feel honoured as your writing is beautiful and has moved me.
I strongly recommend that you follow Bonne Vivante Life. In her own words the blog is about “… About living life married to amazement. To embracing the world in your arms. To not letting fear dictate your fate. To living life out loud. To experiencing, with every pore of our beings, every joy and pain and celebration and tear and confusion and ambivalence and fear and love–fully.’
Regarding my The Circus Girl Blog, I started it because I wanted an outlet to share my passion for circus arts with not just other enthusiasts but people everywhere. When I first started my circus training I was (and continue to be) hungry for knowledge about all things circus and I wish for my blog to be a place that can help to quench this thirst in others.
I like to think that I’ve been nominated for a Versatile Bloger Award because although the focus of my writing is circus I cover a range of different themes under this umbrella. I write book reviews, include training tips, post reviews of performances I’ve seen, take a look back at circus artists from years gone by and feature many other different threads.
So I’m about to nominate other bloggers who I believe are also versatile. So here’s the deal for them:
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Thank and link back to the blog who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award
- Notify these bloggers of their nomination by linking back to their blog
1. I love all things circus – ok I know that’s pretty obvious!
2. I once had to jump onto a moving train in India. It was just like in the movies. Maybe I should have been a stunt woman…
3. I’m a green tea addict
4. I love aloe vera plants for their healing properties
5. Summer isn’t Summer for me without Pimms, ice and a slice
6. I won a national newspaper competition when I was 9 years old
7. I love dogs but have never owned one
Other Versatile Bloggers: